Feminine Embodiment class is underway...
Feminine Embodiment is an exploration of your own body and experiences of being a women.
Movement has been powerful medicine for women cross culturally and through all of time.
Here to give the FREE Class a try?
Register Here with Zoom to take a Free trial class
Are you called to reactivate your dance and awaken this ancient power within you?
- Archetypal power
- Vital alignment and core strength
- Wholeness and clarity
- Spiritual interconnection
- We explore dance journeys that help us heal and empower our life stories
- Unwind trauma and emotional habit patterns in the body
- Learn to ground and move from your root connection to the earth and sacred feminine center of your womb
- Each week we will taste technique and concepts from the variety of dance practice I have studied extensively over the years...form Ecstatic, Belly dance and my Signature W.O.M.B. Dance practices, Temple Dance, Latin Dance, Shamanic Dance, Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Sacred Dance, Earth Dance, Ritual Dance, Nia Dance, Flamenco, Tribal, Butoh, African, Pilates, Yoga.
- Learn to dancing with the intelligence of your emotions and sooth the triggers.
This class is a taster for you to have a fun movement experience each week.
This class helps you to understand the power of having a daily dance practice and
how it can make your life feel easier, more fun and meaningful.
* This membership easily can upgrade to a personalized 3 month Soul Session Coaching package where you meet 1 on one with Ixeeya to go deeper into personal healing, teachings or leadership mentorship where this weekly class is included to keep the weekly community classes supporting whatever you are diving deep with in your private sessions.
Our focus here during your membership is
- Helping you find movement patterns that bring you back to flow motion in your body,
- A feeling and loving connection to your feminine body and gifts
- Develop an empowering understanding between your relationship between your body and spiritual self
- To feel connection and support from other women
- To heal start the healing journey with shame and emotional traumas
- Build strength and stamina
- To enliven your bodies sensual power to heal itself, find vital alignment and core power
- Cultivate your breath
....and the most important...
- To have fun and learn some moves you can wow your self with
whenever you want to start dancing!
a woman's body when she takes the space to explore her body.
Stay consistent with classes to get the best benefits...
Staying consistent helps you to have a transformational experience in your body and build a knowledge base of movement to help you develop your personal movement vocabulary, unwind painful contraction patterns, create a grounded presence in your body and build a personal dance empowerment home practice.
- Find a space in your home to turn into your personal Dance Studio where you feel safe and comfortable and where your footing feels warm and stable ( not so slippery)
- Have some water, a yoga mat, a long scarf ready for action
- Dress comfortable in what inspires you.
- You might like a Journal to jot things down on.
it’s become essential to make time to move and breath consciously and circulate energy
during covid to keep my body vital and libido and immunity on the up and up.
- Warm up / intention setting
- Dance 1 hr
- Closing share
- Q & A
What is included...
- 1 free trial class to see if its for you
- Weekly Live Zoom Dance Classes
- Potent Thematic Musical Playlists for your dance practice
- Dance and movement tips
- Relevant bite size practice videos
- Nourishment tips and recipes to tend your body temple
- Seasonal Dance ritual to try
- An easy access classroom to access all of this whenever and wherever you are!
*When you sign up for a membership you pay for 1 month.
This membership will automatically renew each month until you unsubscribe from it.
Please be aware, we can offer refunds for forgotten accounts.
We meet in the Zoom Classe room Weekly!
Welcome to our Global Dance Tribe!
I heard the call to gather with women over almost 20 years ago, during a very tender time of awakening. It was a time of healing the disempowered shame and abuse that I carried with me since childhood, which repeated over and over again until I was willing to notice the patterns and begin to listen and make change happen.
I began to learn about women’s culture through somatic healing, sacred dance and a personal trip to India in the late 90s.
My life unfolded from there and I was held and mentored by powerful, heart-centered, wise women.
Apprenticed in the sacred arts of the feminine through global sacred dance, womens yoga, womb healing, shamanic methods and ceremonial sacred arts training I healed. They healed me and initiated me to help other women heal too.
I learned not only how to heal, but also to turn my experiences and stories into art and inspiration that motivated me to help other women to do the same. I was blessed to tour the world sharing my art and dance, listening to women's stories.
These stories touched me so deeply, helping women and restoring the feminine became my personal mission in supporting evolution and global change.
Through 3 decades of practice and education I have developed embodied healing modalities that unlock feminine power and wisdom in women ready for these initiations. These practice have the power to return us all to a unified sense of wholeness within through movement, shamanic womb healing, bioenergetics, spiritual guidance and the expressive and ritual arts.
We dive deep into the ancient cellular memories of sacred culture, the elemental powers, chakra symbols, vocal activations, bioenergetics to unravel the abuse and trauma that keeps us trapped and small, we transform our experiences into potent wisdom, dances and divine purpose. We cheer each other on into a new beginnings, new chapters and cycles of womanhood!
We learn to live and lead with our feminine fully intact.
Welcome dear one. We are here for you. Are you ready?
If you are curious about working with me one on one please...
Sign up for my Free 30 min initial Discovery Session. From there you will get a sense of me and my work, have a chance to share your stories and questions so we can see what programs would support you best at this time.